A one to one coaching programme over 3 months designed to enable a fundamental shift in orientation towards your mental wellbeing. We will pick apart everything that influences mood and rebuild a strong foundation for sustaining balance. You will transform your choices and behaviours along the way, developing new habits that keep you in the good mood zone.
The Good Mood Circle forms the basic structure to the programme but is adapted to your individual needs, eg. if you already have a high score in the 'movement' segment, but a low score in the 'sleep' segment, we put more focus on improving your sleep. You identify some key goals based on the Circle that support the overall goal of a balanced, healthy mind.
We all have our own bio-individuality so one size does not fit all. Together we figure out what works for you in your life, with your unique circumstances and preferences. Having said that, you are encouraged to try new things, take risks, and possibly move out of your comfort zone, all on behalf of what you want to achieve. But I will be there, cheering you on and holding your best interests at heart.
This may seem obvious – but in order to make change, you have to do things differently. Coaching applies skills and techniques to facilitate behavioural change. It is a motivational and practical approach, focussed on the 'what' and 'how' - 'what' works and 'how' to implement. Therefore it involves both learning and putting that learning into practice. You will receive a selection of resources to reinforce your learning and to refer back to in the future.
"I will be there, cheering you on and holding your best interests at heart…"
Is this programme right for me?
• Suffering with mild/moderate depression
• Regular bouts of low mood
• Lack of motivation and low energy
• Feeling overwhelmed
• Diagnosed with anxiety
• Constantly worried and on the go
• Feeling stressed and 'on the edge'
• Mood impacting on relationships
• Work-related stress
• Stress-related weight gain
If you're not sure – contact me, book in for an initial exploration session.
So what's involved?
• Completion of 'Tell Me More' questionnaire
• Initial Exploration Session
• Decision to join the Mood Coaching Programme
• 6 sessions fortnightly of 60 minutes. Video call is an option
• Email or phone check-in, between sessions
• Handouts and digital resources
• Recommended nutritional supplements (if necessary – they usually are!)
• Giveaways and samples
" It involves both learning and putting that learning into practice."
• Initial Exploration Session: £45
• The Mood Coaching Programme: £380
• Plus any recommended nutritional supplements